What are cookies
- Cookies are small text files, which are downloaded from the website to your computer, or mobile device, while you are visiting and using the website.
- These files enable the website to remember your activities and preferences (such as correct display, colour adjustments, preferred language, font size, username, etc.) for a certain time, so you don´t have to re-enter these whenever you return to the website, or when you happen to be switching between two websites.
- Cookies make your repeated visit to the website easier and more productive.
- By browsing through our websites you agree with the use of these files.
- Cookies are not able to explore or read data on your personal computer or other device
Cookies that our websites use are:
- Session cookies, which are activated when you visit our website and are automatically after you close your browser;
- Long-term cookies, which remain stored on your personal computer even after you have finished working with your browser, and are not automatically deleted.
Cookies on our websites are mainly used to:
- Save your personal preferences. They help us remember your settings selected at your most recent visit. Cookies, however, do not serve to identify you personally.
- Remember your consent with the usage of cookies on our websites.
- Create anonymous statistical records, which give us information on our website traffic, and visitor behaviour, thanks to which we are able to evaluate what kind of content and information is interesting for our visitors.
- To facilitate the registration for our services, where they help us differentiate between anonymous and registered visitors.
- To select the most relevant advertisements, where they help us deliver targeted advertising based on your activities within the browser and your browser settings .
- To protect your data.
How can you manage your cookie settings
- To find instructions on how to manage your cookie settings, use the Help feature, or the appropriate menu within your browser.